I have some maplestory2 questions

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

StevenCao

I have some maplestory2 questions

Post by StevenCao »

Some FM shops have an unnatural number of merchandise (and a few with normal amounts) for example 10% clean slate MS2 Mesos scrolls (heaps of 100) along with other elite boss drops) Though they might have used some method that is unorthodox to gather these products, what occurs to us normal consumers that purchase some of those maplestory2 items? Are we at risk if we purchase from'anybody'? You will find those obvious"BOSS BOSS BOSS" and odd shop owner titles that some remain away from but what happens when they're transferred to a more not obvious shop/seller?

So say if the'botters' or people men and women are captured and their maplestory2 items are backtracked, what happens to those people who bought these items which had no idea if they were accumulated? Do we simply get banned because of this with no mention? Do we have to submit a ticket that will take weeks (or not a reply ) to receive a chance to have a state? I've been banned before on another acc for no reason and it took me 4 months to prove that it (more like to even get any reaction from them (not a hefty nx user)).

If GMS is empty would not it be a good idea to lift the IP ban? I live in a region prohibited from GMS and from my experience many folks I do celebration pursuit with are from areas banned from GMS. Problem is we will need to use other things and proxys to have the ability to playwith, which gives us little lag. Individuals are troubled by this although in my opinion it is OK and some doesn't even play the game anymore because of the lag.

Maplestory was Buy Maplestory2 Mesos good before because there was a big neighborhood, there was always people available to play with and chat. I think if nexon opened GMS to more regions, more players could return NX will be purchased. Additionally, I am sure many north american players will return to the game if the game got lively.