drummer looking for a spot

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

PaperweightMarilyn

drummer looking for a spot

Post by PaperweightMarilyn »

hey im a drummer with many influences. i would like to play harder/ more melodic stuff. im not here to mess around. i wanna find some serious musicians. i am a drummer of 9 years. i have a wide variety of influence. and willing to try anything. this is what i listen too. and would prefer to play....but whatever. im from hicksville...which is 20 mins from ft wayne....

Underoath, Emery,The Audition, Hawthorne Heights, Anberlin, Bleed the dream, Storyside B,Haste the day, Norma Jean,UNEARTH, Senses Fail, the used, taking back sunday, Style Stu, Said He, Green Day, Thursday,The Dillon Willow, Further seems forever, Blame it on Rio, From First to last, Cursive. the classic crime, This Beautiful Republic,ok go, chinese express, saints never serender, Red jumpsuit apparatus, chiodos, panic at the disco, atreyu, Fall out boy, unlikely alibi,the perfect addiction, flyleaf, three days grace,lamb of god, AFI,gym class heroes, the academy is....Paperweight Marilyn,the chariot, chasing victory,august burns red..

www.myspace.com/whichwayfromhere

419-487-0652
thanks
TaylorF
Regular
Regular

Post by TaylorF »

My band is looking for a drummer, more on the lines of staind to nonpoint tho.
chickrock

we want you to jam with us!

Post by chickrock »

We're a forming band looking for a drummer. We've been together about a week now and have written one song. We're more under the influences of Incubus and Rush and a little Fiona Apple and Sarah McLauchlan. (David likes the heavier stuff... Tool, etc. while Brittney likes punk rock like Lost Prophets and Fall Out Boy and ecclectic chick rock like Michelle Branch) But we're willing to write just about anything. Just give us your input and we'd be happy to accomodate.
"Sometimes a scream is better than a theory" ~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
tnt

we need drums

Post by tnt »

call me at 260 557 5007 or email tntmachine@yahoo.com
theeye_ofhell
I Been Around
I Been Around

hey man

Post by theeye_ofhell »

hey man i've got a heavier band starting up here soon and we need a drummer. check out what we are trying to do at www.myspace.com/theeye_ofhell666 and let me know if you''re interested.

Mosh (vox)
Destroy What You Can....SLAUGHTER THE REST!!!!
Thomas F. Peters
Troll
Troll

Re: drummer looking for a spot

Post by Thomas F. Peters »

Hope you will get some good musician for your music. Nowadays it becomes really hard to find some good brands for you. As well being a musician and being an artist. Wish you good luck and you can buy dissertations online for the future.
eddie007
Troll
Troll

Post by eddie007 »

Hello friends if you want to hack someone account here how to hack instagram this website for a place when you can hack an Instagram account?
saraluck9090

Post by saraluck9090 »

Search on eBay and Etsy, there are varieties of musical instruments are available. Hope you will find there.
adam911

Re: we need drums

Post by adam911 »

tnt wrote:call me at 260 557 5007 or email tntmachine@yahoo.com
I was trying to sent you an email but I don't know why its having problem :/ Not delivering..