that he can, I think it

Use this forum to start a thread about yourself. Please take the time to read to rules and regs before posting.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

that he can, I think it

Post by vv1122365 »

SAN FRANCISCO -- Much like the San Francisco 49ers, Antoine Bethea understands the disappointment of losing a Super Bowl. That defeat came with the Indianapolis Colts after the 2009 season. San Franciscos new safety also won a championship during his rookie season of 2006. Bethea insists he is ready for another ring after finalizing his new $23 million, four-year contract with the 49ers on Wednesday, becoming a key new presence in the secondary after Donte Whitners departure to the Cleveland Browns. "One of the reasons Im here in San Fran, to try to get another ring," Bethea said. "Thats what Im here to do." Bethea announced Tuesday on Twitter he had joined the 49ers, then the team made it formal Wednesday. The 29-year-old Bethea had 110 tackles, two interceptions and a sack last season, his sixth straight year starting every game for the Colts. "Just as a football fan, you have to notice the talent they have on the team. You have to respect what theyve been able to accomplish these last couple years," Bethea said. "First of all, its a winning organization. From the past couple years, from outside looking in, an extremely good team. It looks like they have a ball out there on the field. Coming in, knowing this defence, a great defence, a great front seven, a great back end, I just wanted to come in and do my part." A two-time Pro Bowler, Bethea was a sixth-round draft pick by the Colts out of Howard in 2006. "Antoine is a durable, experienced player who has competed at a high level throughout his career in the National Football League," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "He has proven to be a man of high character and is a welcome addition to our team and the Bay Area community." He will be called upon to help lead the secondary after Whitner made the calls for that unit, and will work with 2013 top draft pick Eric Reid after his impressive rookie season. "Im ready for that. Eric Reid he had a great year," Bethea said. "With us working together, well be fine. ... Whatever it is, Im willing to do whatever I need to do to help this team win, for this defence to be successful." Also Wednesday, San Francisco re-signed cornerback Eric Wright to a one-year contract. He posted a photo Tuesday on Instagram of his new contract. Wright had seven tackles and an interception in seven games for San Francisco last season. Wright spent the first half of the season on the reserve/non-football injury list to handle what the team called a personal matter after he signed a one-year contract last August. Wright had been traded to the 49ers in July for a conditional draft pick in 2014, but he failed his physical, nullifying the deal. Tampa Bay then released Wright. Shortly after the trade, reports surfaced that Wright had been arrested a week earlier in Los Angeles on an unspecified misdemeanour charge. Baalke said the team was aware of the situation. Wright was arrested in 2012 on felony DUI charges and was suspended for four games last season by the NFL for violating the performance-enhancing drug policy in his first season with the Bucs. He finished with 37 tackles and one interception in 10 games, all starts. The 28-year-old Wright, a San Francisco native entering his eighth NFL season, had signed a five-year, $35.3 million contract with Tampa Bay in 2012. Isaiah Crowell Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Joe Klecko Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. http://www.cheapjetsjerseysonline.com/?tag=josh-mccown-jersey-online . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits. Spencer Long Jersey . JOHNS, N. Cheap Jets Jerseys Gear . Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie. CHICAGO -- Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting. Each side is hoping for a perfect match. Fredette joined the surging Bulls on Sunday after the team announced it had signed the sharp-shooting guard for the rest of the season. The 6-foot-2 Fredette was in uniform for Chicagos game against the New York Knicks. "I see how this team plays and they play hard every single night and they play for each other," he said. "They play the right way. Thats something I was looking for, to come into a team I could fit in and play the way I wanted to and play hard every single night and be part of a team. Im excited to be here. I cant wait to start and get out there and play and see how things go." Fredette, the 10th overall pick in the 2011 draft, was bought out by the Sacramento Kings on Thursday and cleared waivers on Saturday. He is averaging just 5.9 points and 11.3 minutes in his third season, but is shooting 49 per cent from 3-point range. The Bulls, who had won eight of nine coming into the day, had been looking for more outside shooting since they lost Marco Belinelli in free agency last off-season, and then traded Luol Deng to Cleveland in January. "I hope I can space out the floor for these guys and help create open shots for my teammates and also create open shots for me," Fredette said. "I think it fits well. Hopefully Ill be able to come in and do what I do on the basketball floor." The knock on Fredette is his defensive ability and finding a way to get open for his accurate shot, but coach Tom Thibodeau said he wants to come to his own conclusions about what the former BYU star can do on the court. "Hes got to learn defensively what to do in terms of team defence and thats usually the biggest adjustment," Thibodeau said.dddddddddddd "But the fact that he can shoot the way that he can, I think it complements our primary scorers as well." Fredette became a top NBA prospect when he led the nation in scoring at 28.5 points per game during his senior year with the Cougars, who made it to the final 16 in the NCAA tournament in his last season. He was The Associated Press player of the year, but he never lived up to his billing in Sacramento after the Kings acquired him in a draft-day trade with Milwaukee. It was clear his time with the Kings was coming to an end when they decided not to pick up his option for 2014-15 before this season. "I appreciate everything that happened in Sacramento," Fredette said. "It was character building for me continuing to go out and play hard. I feel like I progressed as a player even though sometimes you dont get the minutes you want to, youve just got to continue to work hard and know that if you keep playing hard and doing the right things then eventually things will turn your way." One of the top attractions for Fredette with the Bulls is Thibodeau, who has a history of helping lower-tier free agents turn into valuable commodities. Belinelli and Nate Robinson flourished in Chicago last season, and D.J. Augustin has played well since he signed with the Bulls in December. "This time of the year, I think youre always looking to get insurance for your team," Thibodeau said. "You like his makeup. I think he can grow. I think hell get better. So well see how it unfolds. But you also have to remember you have to put the team first." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '