Feelin Good

Show off your creative writing talents. Post your lyrics, poems, and short stories here as well as give and receive constructive criticism. CAUTION! Adult language/content MAY happen. This is a CENSOR FREE ZONE!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

poopdeflex
Anal Reflex
Anal Reflex

Feelin Good

Post by poopdeflex »

she wouldn't stop talking, so he did, which hardly did a thing besides designate who was who. a giver and a taker. he rubbed his brow and tried again at what he was supposed to be. she smiled as her talking paused.
what the f**k do people talk about, he asked himself. but he didn't want to ask her, then he might start to hate again. faintly in the depths of his stomach he felt it start to bubble up.
the food came and he was glad. two birds with one plate to kill hunger and lighten up conversation. but she kept looking at him as if he was to begin begining freindly talking points.
"so, what kinda music do you like?"
"um, everything but that really hard rock stuff," she said too fast to believe.
"even country?"
"oh yeah, toby keith is so hot!"
"oh i'm sorry, i was talking about music," he said as in his stomach he felt a bubble.
she laugh akwardly and asked him his choice.
"really hard rock stuff," he said not smileing once, "excuse me i have to use the rest room."
the air felt good on his face. the food felt good in his stomach. he felt almost perfect so he lite a cigarette and laughed. the moon looked good through the clouds and the stars the same. but best of all, the silence felt good in his ears.
just because it's local music, don't mean it don't suck
cabmusic

Post by cabmusic »

:lol:

I like this. He got the f**k outta there. lol.
Good stuff, man!
www.cabmusic.net
www.bigdickandthepenetrators.com
www.myspace.com/cabmusicnet
www.facebook.com/pages/CAB/123415501517