RALLY TONIGHT at Piere's

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

bassjones wrote:I'm guessing the head of security found comfort in stereotype and acted accordingly.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Sankofa wrote:
bassjones wrote:I'm guessing the head of security found comfort in stereotype and acted accordingly.
Or that
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
Grindspine
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Grindspine »

Why do I recall seeing no smoking signs IN Pierre's main concert hall? Of course, everyone ignores the signs and smokes despite the signs.

Irony...
flapjacks
RockStar
RockStar

Post by flapjacks »

I don't if the smoking ban is good for me.

I don't enjoy smoke, and I occasionally hang outside C-Street for events such as BOTB, and everyone is smoking on the inside, so I'm cool.

but now the smokers will be outside, but when/if I start playing in bars I wouldnt want to deal with all that smoke.

People say "If you don't like it, you can leave" and that's ridiculous.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4453/davidhasselhoff2gc.jpg[/img][/url]

David hasselhoff, a rocket of dissapointment
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

Pierre's is making a stand against the smoking ban?

Next thing you know, they'll be flagrantly violating the age 21 rule for admittance to their club. . .oh wait. . .
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
jforbes
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by jforbes »

I need help I can't find a copy of the petition or where to go to sing it on line.

If anyone can help me find out where the petition that was started to repeal the smoking ban is please let me know, I need a copy for a public speaking class tomorrow, If I can't find a copy I will need to drastically change my speech please help.
"Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be, and he will become what he can be."