Like husband like... wife?

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Like husband like... wife?

Post by bassjones »

First the Bosnia flap and now she states that when she got home from school the day MLK Jr. died, she threw her "backpack full of books" on the floor and ran to her room...

To quote my Mother In Law, who is the same age as Mrs. Clinton, "We didn't have backpacks for books back then."... Yes, it's minor, but it's very telling.

How about ol' McCain today too. His speech was almost funny, the way he was trying to emulate Dr. King's cadence.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Yes, there is a footprint to trace back to..... patterns are there.

Less is always more
subgenius88
Regular
Regular

Re: Like husband like... wife?

Post by subgenius88 »

bassjones wrote:First the Bosnia flap and now she states that when she got home from school the day MLK Jr. died, she threw her "backpack full of books" on the floor and ran to her room...

To quote my Mother In Law, who is the same age as Mrs. Clinton, "We didn't have backpacks for books back then."... Yes, it's minor, but it's very telling.
That is ridiculous. First off, the backpack as we now know it was invented in 1920. Anyway, backpack, bag who cares? Second, that's the best you can do?

How about this article from 2000:

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0021,h ... 052,5.html
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

I heard John McCain and Bob Barr like to go to bathhouses to join circle jerks and sing Broadway show tunes while wearing shorty robes and leather thongs.

I am gonna go blog it now so it will be fact.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
subgenius88
Regular
Regular

Post by subgenius88 »

Oliver's Army wrote:I heard John McCain and Bob Barr like to go to bathhouses to join circle jerks and sing Broadway show tunes while wearing shorty robes and leather thongs.

I am gonna go blog it now so it will be fact.

The crazy thing is, if you want to attack Clinton, there are plenty of legitimate points to make. Getting hung up on the BS just helps the Clinton supporters degrade the criticism.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

it was intended to be a light-hearted jab. I think she does have some of the same truth-telling problems as her husband where she struggles to be honest even with little inconsequential things. I loved how both Clinton and McCain's cadences and rhythm were intentionally more "black", for lack of a better way of putting it, at their MLK, Jr. speeches.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Oliver's Army wrote:
Oh sure! now you're getting biblical on us!

Less is always more
Morphine Child
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Morphine Child »

WBOB wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:
You say Biblical, I say Metallica's "Creeping Death"!

BOOOmmm yeeeaaahhh.
"My friend says he wants to die. He's in a band, they sound like Pearl Jam, the clothes are all black and the music is crap."

Steven Wilson

NoteScribe: Premier [url=http://www.notescribe.net]Note Software[/url]
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Morphine Child wrote:
WBOB wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:
You say Biblical, I say Metallica's "Creeping Death"!

BOOOmmm yeeeaaahhh.
8)

Less is always more
deek
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by deek »

Isn't being a good liar and able to spin any outcome a trait we WANT in our politicians? I mean, all of them lie. So the best ones are the ones that don't get caught and stay in office.

Thinking that you are voting an honest politician to office is kinda like thinking you have a solid strategy for picking lotto numbers...all you're doing is fooling yourself.
[url=http://www.deeksworld.com]deek's World[/url]
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Those who speak in absolutes are usually wrong.
deek
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by deek »

I disagree...most people who don't speak in absolutes are just not willing to put forth the effort to back up what they are saying. So they leave enough just a bit of vagueness there as a safety net. Which is fine, but often leads to people not wanting to back up what they are saying.

Everyone lies...its human nature. The person telling the lie may not know they are lying due to natural degradation of memory over time, but it is still a lie. Last I checked, politicians are human...
[url=http://www.deeksworld.com]deek's World[/url]