It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: There are many first
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:13 am 
Regular
Regular

There are many first times in my life, the first time I went to school, the first exam, the first photo, the first time I ate fruit, the first mistake, the first time I ate a cake, etc., the first time, the first life Once it is stored in the mind, it is the deepest mark, can not be formatted, and can not be changed. My parents walked early, leaving us five children who were underage Newport Cigarettes Coupons. At the earliest, my family couldn��t even eat rice. Don��t say what cake to eat, that is, the egg was eaten on my 16th and 7th birthday. I ate the cake for the first time. I have to mention that when I was 22 years old Cigarettes For Sale, it was the first time I had eaten a cake. I was demobilized in 2003 and returned to my hometown. I bought two houses in front of the county people��s bank. I didn��t have a family at that time. No business, one person went out to find the door in the daytime, occasionally read the newspaper, listened to the radio, suddenly heard the sound of knocking on the door, opened the door and saw that my second watch, Huo Yunxia holding a cake, carrying a plastic pocket, inside the pocket Loaded with a few eggs. When we both went to the room to talk, I asked the second form, "Who is your birthday today?" The second watch let me guess, "Your son Haifeng, or Haiyan", the second watch shook his head, "That is me." "Cousin", the second watch shook his head again. "I know you are right?" The second watch put the cake on the cabinet and clicked on it. I said, "It��s your birthday. Today Newport Cigarettes, the fertilizer station came to me Parliament Cigarettes. Go to the fertilizer station, or you will come to the house to give you a good birthday Wholesale Cigarettes. It is me. It turned out to be me. It��s my birthday. Yes, it��s my birthday. I suddenly realized that I have never been there before. My birthday, when I was a child, my brother and sister gave me several birthdays. During my work and during my time, I forgot my birthday every year. Today, I��m so moved, I can��t say anything, tears are in my eyes. In the middle, I try not to let the tears flow out, because the second watch said that the big man can't easily drop his tears. After sending the blessing, the second watch will hurried away. After the second watch, I will light the candle and make a wish. When I cut the egg, I put a small piece of cake in my mouth. The tears have completely fallen. I know that this is not just a piece of cake. This is love. This is an old man��s love for children. This is a great love. This kind of love can make me grow and grow. This kind of love can Motivate me to have confidence in life, this kind of love can illuminate my way forward
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes