second goal o

Talk about anything specifically related to local music. Local CD's, websites, local, local, local!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

second goal o

Post by vv1122365 »

NASHVILLE -- Titans running back Chris Johnson says surgery to repair torn meniscus in his knee went perfectly. Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla., with Dr. James Andrews to repair Johnsons knee. He hurt his knee in a win over San Diego in September. Johnson didnt miss a game in 2013 and sat out only one practice late in the season. He rushed for 1,077 yards, the second-lowest total of his six-year career. Johnson is due $8 million in 2014 and has said he wont take a pay cut. Also Tuesday, the Titans announced that Mike Sullivan had agreed to join new coach Ken Whisenhunts staff as an assistant offensive line coach. Derek Watt Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Geremy Davis Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysonline.com/?tag=chris-landrum-jersey-online . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. Emmanuel Ellerbee Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Austin Ekeler Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.CHICAGO - Patrick Kane had a power-play goal and two assists, leading Antti Raanta and the Chicago Blackhawks to a 4-0 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Sunday night.The Blackhawks played with a CR decal on their helmets after assistant equipment manager Clint Reif died earlier in the day. The team said it was deeply saddened by the loss and declined further comment while asking for respect for the privacy for Reifs family and friends.Coach Joel Quenneville, fighting back tears during his pregame media availability, said it was a tough day.Raanta made 31 saves for his second shutout of the season, helping Chicago rebound from a 3-2 shootout loss Saturday night in Columbus.Patrick Sharp had three assists as the Blackhawks won for the 14th time in their last 17 games.James Reimer made 30 saves in Torontos third straight loss following a six-game winning streak.AVALANCHE 2, RED WINGS 1, SODETROIT (AP) — Jarome Iginla scored in the ninth shootout round to lift the Avalanche to the victory.Iginla got a wrist shot past Petr Mrazek, who had turned away six straight Avalanche shooters. Nathan MacKinnon and Matt Duchene also scored in the tiebreaker as Colorado ended a three-game road trip with five points.Gustav Nyquist and Tomas Tatar had shootout goals for Detroit, which fell to 1-7 this season in the tiebreaker.Detroit had a 22-12 shots advantage five minutes into the third period and finally cashed in when Pavel Datsyuk wristed a power-play shot past Avalanche goalie Calvin Pickard for his 13th goal.The Avalanche tied it with 4:15 left in regulation when Erik Johnson scored on the power play for his eighth of the season.RANGERS 1, HURRICANES 0NEW YORK (AP) — Ryan McDonagh scored in the first and Cam Talboot made 18 saves, leading New York to its sixth consecutive win.ddddddddddddThe Rangers completed a sweep of the home-and-home weekend series against the Eastern Conference-worst Hurricanes, who lost for the eighth time in nine games.Talbot is 3-3-1 this season backing up Henrik Lundqvist, with all three of his victories being shutouts.McDonagh scored his second goal of the season 4:10 into the game. He slapped the puck past goaltender Anton Khudobin, who has yet to win this season (0-8-2).BRUINS 4, SABRES 3, OTBOSTON (AP) — Loui Eriksson scored 2:14 into overtime, and the Bruins rallied for the victory.Dougie Hamilton scored twice for Boston, including a tying goal with 1:31 left in the third after the Bruins pulled goalie Tuukka Rask. Chris Kelly also scored for Boston, and defenceman Zdeno Chara had two assists.Buffalo couldnt quite hang on after holding a 3-2 lead for most of the third period on Tim Schallers first NHL goal. Schaller was recalled from Rochester earlier in the day and played his third career game 50 miles south of his hometown of Merrimack, New Hampshire.Andrej Meszaros and Rasmus Ristolainen also scored for the Sabres, who were outshot 37-28.STARS 6, OILERS 5, SOEDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Tyler Seguin had two goals and an assist, and then scored in the shootout to help Dallas to its fourth consecutive win.Shawn Horcoff had the winning score in the eighth round of the tiebreaker, and also collected his fifth goal in the first period. Erik Cole and Jamie Benn also scored in regulation for the Stars (14-13-5), who have won five of six.Taylor Hall and Mark Arcobello each had two goals for the Oilers (7-20-7), who blew a 5-2 lead.Edmonton has lost seven straight and 18 of 19. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '