19 of 23 passes for

Talk about anything specifically related to local music. Local CD's, websites, local, local, local!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

19 of 23 passes for

Post by vv1122365 »

The Edmonton Oilers agreed to terms with centre Anton Lander on a one-year contract extension on Monday. The 23-year-old Lander split the season between the Oilers and their American Hockey League affiliate, the Oklahoma City Barons. He appeared in 27 games with the Oilers, posting one assist and four penalty minutes. Last season, he captained the Oklahoma City Barons, recording 52 points, 30 penalty minutes and a plus seven rating in 53 games. His 52 points ranked second on the team, as well as ranking second in assists and power play goals. He also tallied two points for the Barons in three playoff games. The native of Sweden has registered eight points and 18 penalty minutes in 94 career NHL games. Lander was selected by Edmonton in the second round, 40th overall in the 2009 NHL Draft. Brewers Jonathan Schoop Jersey . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture. Brewers Stephen Vogt Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=brewers-brent-suter-jersey . Nainggolan scored his first Italian league goal at Bologna, in October 2010, and he also opened his Roma account there following his January move from Cagliari. The Belgium midfielder volleyed home Miralem Pjanics cross from close range eight minutes from time. Brewers Xavier Cedeno Jersey . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute. Brewers Mauricio Dubon Jersey . -- David Ortiz saved his only hit for a key moment for the Boston Red Sox. REGINA -- Mental preparation will be a big part of the game plan for the Saskatchewan Roughriders as they get ready for the CFL West Division final. The Roughriders will head west to face the Calgary Stampeders on Sunday, and quarterback Darian Durant says theyll have to keep their heads in the game. "You cant let the emotions get the best of you," Durant said Friday after practice in Regina. "You have to realize that its going to take a full 60 minutes of fundamental football to get the job done, especially on the road in hostile territory against a damn good team. You have to realize whats at stake and make sure that you have the right state of mind." Whats at stake for the Riders is a chance to play in the Grey Cup on Nov. 24. at Mosaic Stadium, their home turf. But first they have to get past Calgary, who won the West with the CFLs best record of 14-4. The Stampeders also won the season series with Saskatchewan 2-1, with both victories coming at McMahon Stadium. The rivalry between the two teams was heated this season, but Durant was looking forward. "It doesnt even matter what happened during the regular season. Its all about now," he said. "They know theyll face a different team. We know well face a different team. "I dont think what happened this year has anything to do with what youll see on Sunday." Slotback Geroy Simon, who spent 12 seasons with the B.C. Lions before joining the Riders in January, is drawing on experience to get through the West final this weekend. "You have to treat it like another game, but you know that its either win or go home and it can be a huge game for all of us," said Simon. "I know for me its all about, I want to leave a lasting legacy in a positive way, so this just kinnd of adds to that.dddddddddddd I consider myself a winner and no matter where I go, I want to win and win championships." But for Saskatchewan Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin, Sundays matchup will be his first West final as a head coach. Chamblin says he thought it would feel different. "It feels like its the next game and its a game that weve prepared and prepared to win," Chamblin told reporters Friday. "I thought it would be all the, you know, Wow, this is it. Its the Western final or Eastern final, or wherever I thought Id be. But its the Western final and as a head coach, I think thats just a maturity in my mindset and a maturity in the teams mindset is, its the next game and we have to be able to win." The Riders got to this point with a 29-25 win over the B.C. Lions in the West semifinal last weekend. Durant completed 19 of 23 passes for 270 yards and two touchdowns in the semifinal win. He also picked up 97 rushing yards on six carries. Durant says running is important in every game. "Every game dictates a different guy stepping up, a different situation, so well see what the game holds. If its up to me and if a lanes open for me to run, then so be it. If we win by throwing the ball, then so be it. If (Kory) Sheets does it, then well take that too," said Durant. The Riders will also have slotback Chris Getzlaf back in the game. Getzlaf was the Riders receiving leader this year with 63 catches for 1,047 yards, but suffered a knee injury in the teams 29-25 loss to Calgary on Oct. 26 and hasnt played since. "He got through practice today," said Chamblin. "There was better progression. He ran his routes faster and he made more moves and things like that to finish the whole game plan." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '