the Dirty FORT Family... COMING SOON!!

Talk about anything specifically related to local music. Local CD's, websites, local, local, local!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

the Dirty FORT Family... COMING SOON!!

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

This is gonna be great.
beck
Regular
Regular

Post by beck »

It is moments like this that make ke love this town. HBE is an incredible organization that has been a pleasure to work with this past year, and I expect even more greatness to come in 2008. Look out Fort Wayne, HBE is going to dominate.
jschall84
Regular
Regular

Post by jschall84 »

what is it? sounds like fun
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

www.dirtyfootfamily.com

click the link and do some exploring!
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

HILLGRASS BLUEBILLY ENTERTAINMENT ( HBE ) WAS INITIALLY CONCIEVED SOMETIME IN NOVEMBER/ DECEMBER OF 2004. TWO 30 YEAR OLD MEN CAME TO THE REALIZATION THAT THERE WAS ABOSLUTLEY NO STRUCTURE OR PASSION HARDLY LEFT IN AMERICAN ROOTS MUSIC (MAN MUSIC), AS IT PERTAINS TO MARKETING, PROMOTING AND MANAGING. TO HBE, ROOTS MUSIC STOMPIN’, BLOOD, BALLS, GRIT, HOWLIN’, YODDLIN’ TALENT & DETERMINATION. THE MUSIC WE REPRESENT HAS A GREAT DEAL OF PASSION ACCOMPANIED WITH IT, AND IF YOU ATTEND OUR EVENTS & LISTEN TO THE MUSIC WE BRING YOU, YOU WILL BELIEVE, AND YOU WILL DEFINATLY BE SAVED!

*** Our home base is in Austin Texas as well as a branch in Phoenix Arizona, Austin & Phoenix is where we hold our concerts and events. Although, we represnt artists all over the world. We are expanding! So if youd like to franchise Hillgrass Bluebilly Entertainment to your market, write and ask us. Chances are, most of you will be turned down, we are looking for a few dedicated and motivated promoters with a strong musical influence. Please email us here at myspace, and we can discuss the opportunities, and advantages for you and how you may grow with Hillgrass Bluebilly Entertainment!

BLUES MUSIC IS SOMETHING THAT IS TAKIN’ VERY SERIOUSLY WITH THE BOYS AT HBE A.K.A. THE DIRTY FOOT DADDYS OF THE DIRTY FOOT FAMILY. BLUES IS THE DIRTY MISSISSIPPI BLUES, STOMP BLUES, DEPRESSION ERA BLUES, DELTA BLUES WITH BALLS & CONVICTION! YOU WILL NOT FIND US AT BLUES SOCIETY JAM NIGHTS, AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR ERIC CLAPTON OR THE SONG MUSTANG SALLY AS BACKGROUND MUSIC AT OUR EVENTS, OR OUR HOMES.

WHEN IT COMES TO BLUEGRASS, YOU HAVE TO THINK DEATH, CHEATING, MURDER, WHISKEY, THE DEVIL & JESUS. BLUEGRASS IS NOT JAM BANDS, ITS NOT COLLEGE HIPPIE BANDS. ALISON KRAUSE, WE FEEL, HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL, BUT THAT sh*t AINT BLUEGRASS! NEITHER IS BANDS CLAIMING TO BE, HBE IS HERE TO MAN YOU UP, NOT d*ck YA DOWN. IF YOU SOUND KINDA’ FOLKY, WELL, WE ONLY WANT... HILLBILLYS HERE, SO BASICALLY IF YOU ARE FOLKY, PLEASE OFFER UP JUST AS MUCH COUNTRY AND/OR HILLBILLY.

WE WELCOME FANS OF TRADITIONAL BLUEGRASS, HONKY TONK ( TEXAS BAR MUSIC), ONE MAN BANDS, TWO MAN BANDS, DUOS ( YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE), STOMP BLUES, AND VOICES OF OUR GENERATION AND SINGER/ SONGWRITERS OF COUNTRY, BLUES, FOLK & HILLBILLY ARE ALL WELCOME TO THE DIRTY FOOT FAMILY AND HILLGRASS BLUEBILLY ENTERTAINMENT. DONT LET THE WORDS " SINGER/SONGWRITER" MEAN WHAT IT DOES FOR MOST PEOPLE. THAT TERM IS REFERRED TO AS (EMO) ABOUT YOUR FEEEEELINGS IN OUR COMMUNITY, AND THAT sh*t DONT FLOAT IN OUR POND.

WE ARE FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE FOR THE WORKING CLASS. WE REPRESENT MUSIC FROM OUR AMERICAN ROOTS, STUFF MOST OUR GRANDPARENTS DID NOT TEACH YOU, AND SURE AS HELL NOT YOUR BEATLES LOVING PARENTS, THE FOUNDERS OF HBE WERE BORN IN 75, IF YOU ARE OUR AGE OR YOUNGER & YOU LOVE AND SWEAR BY THE BEATLES AND ELVIS AND NOT CHUCK BERRY, WELL, YOU NEED TO ATTEND OUR SHOWS THE MOST!

WE DO NOT TOLERATE DEADBEAT DADDIES/MOMMIES, BULLIES, RAPISTS, CHILD ABUSERS, WOMAN ABUSERS, MEN WHO GIVES GIRLS COCAINE, AND OTHER MAJOR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES - TO GET IN THEIR PANTS, STINKY HIPPIES, RACIST SKINHEADS, OR COUNTRY RADIO! WE ARE CONCERT PROMOTERS, WE ARE TOUR MANAGERS, WE FIND YOU THE RIGHT MUSIC, FOR YOUR PARTIES, EVENTS, MOVIES, TELEVISION AND ADVERTISING NEEDS. WE ARE A LABEL, WE ARE A BOOKING AGENCY, WE ARE HILLGRASS BLUEBILLY ENTERTAINMENT. WE ARE OPENING OUR 1ST STORE IN AUSTIN TEXAS IN OCTOBER 2007 - COME PAY US A VISIT.
Last edited by HillgrassBluebillyFTW on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
beck
Regular
Regular

Post by beck »

HBE is a grassroots promotional company that specializes in hillbilly music. They represent a lot of big names like The legendary shack shakers, bob log III, scott h. biram, and now LLC. What this means for Fort Wayne, is we are now an official tour spot for all HBE bands on the road. This year we should see some killer shows coming to town, as well as some local bands getting some due attention on a national level.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

^ What he said.
rezin
lib-mod cannibal Norwegian deth metal
lib-mod cannibal Norwegian deth metal

Post by rezin »

WOO!

IM GONNA WEAR MY HAT!
www.myspace.com/hillgrassbluebillyfw / www.dirtyfootfamily.com
www.myspace.com/rolandogreenisaturd
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

rezin wrote:WOO!

IM GONNA WEAR MY HAT!
I'll see if I can get you a shirt and some stickers.

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
beck
Regular
Regular

Post by beck »

Ando, if you are gettin some shirts, I would like one.size L or XL
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

beck wrote:Ando, if you are gettin some shirts, I would like one.size L or XL
No promises... but you're first on the list.

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

anderson wrote:
Me 3.
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

anderson wrote:
I should say, I'm not sure if I'll be getting shirts or not, but if I do.. you'll be first on the list.

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com