you should listen to this band

Talk about anything specifically related to local music. Local CD's, websites, local, local, local!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bassplayer92
I Been Around
I Been Around

you should listen to this band

Post by bassplayer92 »

this band named triplicity plays dowtown at a little cafe inside a grocerey store the grocerey store is downtown by precious blood school they usually play on saturdays so if u get a chance pop in there and see them there pretty good

and if there not there they usually have a schedule on the wall with the bands that r gunna be there that month
Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Post by Hutnick »

Those guys are rabble rousers, hooligans, nuttin but trouble.

Just kidding. I know them well. All good guys.
tiny
Regular
Regular

Post by tiny »

Obviously written by a bass player. :lol:

I think what he was trying to say is: that you have an opportunity to see local band Triplicity at the 3 Rivers Food Coop at the corner of Spring and Sherman Streets. They play on various Saturdays; check the store for details. We encourage you to check them out, as they have some talent, and might be to your liking.

Or something like that....at least I think that's what was said. Add punctuation and details, and that's what I got out of the post, anyway.
TINY....
-----------------------------------
TINY TUNES Event and Entertainment Services -Mobile Music, Pro Sound, Booking and Event Planning
tinytunesdjs.com

also occasionally on 92.3 The Fort

Still waiting on confirmation of my new Harrison Square condominium purchase.
bassplayer92
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by bassplayer92 »

yea pretty much what tiny said i couldnt remember all the details and directions but yea i know the band so had to promote them