... X102 RIP ...

Talk about anything specifically related to local music. Local CD's, websites, local, local, local!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

DELETED

Re: ... X102 RIP ...

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Big John
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Big John »

the new mexican station rules. rock 104 is ok. I really just want MIKE FM back.
Rockstar

Post by Rockstar »

Ugh MIKE was the biggest piece of crap to ever hit this city.
What is happening with Fort Wayne Radio this week? Read "Rockstar's Radio Notes" posted each week on Mondays.
http://www.myspace.com/rayrayangel
mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar
Location: Dayton, first in flight, last in minor leauge hockey attendance.

Post by mattjericho »

DropListBass wrote:So I wonder how happy wbyr really is about this? I mean 102.3 and 98.9 were the main stations for me...if I actually listened to the radio at all. I know a ton of people with the same view. Now that 102.3 is gone...its basically turn on radio...bad song...turn off radio!! How exciting! Is 104 intend on playin modern heavy rock/metal...or be pretty much classic rock? I just know someone has to do something with local stuff...I know 98.9 has a homegrown show...but it may be time to take it a step further....all hail local music!!!
I just want Clear Channel to buy the rest of that cluster or AMP. I need a voicetracked show.

It's easy money, HORRAY easy money!

[b]Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
[/b]