bottom of a

Swap Gigs and trade shows with local bands. Wanting to set up a tour or need a band to play your event or venue? Promoters use this forum to organize large scale shows as well.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

bottom of a

Post by vv1122365 »

MILWAUKEE -- Every shot Caron Butler made helped dull the pain of a recent root canal. Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. Butler scored 30 points two days after major dental work and the Bucks rallied from 13 points down in the third quarter for a 104-101 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. "I dont have that much energy," Butler said with a smile. "Im going to go home, go to sleep. Just relax." A well-deserved break after shooting 12 of 21 and leading the charge by the Bucks bench in the fourth quarter. All on his bobblehead night, too. Butler was questionable for the game because he was still getting over his trip to the dentist. "I wasnt feeling good yesterday, feeling extremely weak," he said. Coach Larry Drew "believed in me tonight and gave me an opportunity. Thats why it was even more special." Brandon Knight added 16 points against the team that traded him in the off-season, while backup centre Miroslav Raduljica added eight points and eight rebounds. He was part of the reserve corps -- with Khris Middleton (10 points) and Luke Ridnour (eight points) -- that helped close the gap. The Bucks trailed 76-63 in the third quarter, largely due to Brandon Jennings, who finished with 30 points for Detroit. But Butler provided a boost with his jumper in the fourth and the Bucks held on late. Josh Smith missed two foul shots with about 5 seconds left and Rodney Stuckey missed a desperation 3 at the buzzer. "Its important we keep the attitude and intensity. I think we got a little comfortable, but we cant let that happen," Jennings said. "No matter what their record is, thats an NBA team over there. At 8-33, the Bucks have the worst record in the NBA, but received a sorely needed confidence boost at the midpoint of the season. "I told our guys after the game, its nice to get off that losing streak. Lets enjoy the moment, remember what this feels like tomorrow," Drew said. "By no stretch of the imagination is losing fun." Knight, who was traded for Jennings, also had nine assists and six rebounds, while Ersan Ilyasova added 12 points. Greg Monroe added 18 points for Detroit and Stuckey finished 23. The last few minutes found Jennings and Knight guarding each other on the perimeter. Jennings blocked Knight with about 7 seconds left, but Smith missed the two foul shots at the other end. The Pistons had one last chance after a contested possession was ruled in favour of Detroit. Stuckeys 3-point attempt from the corner sailed harmlessly into the side of the glass. "We made a few bad decisions on both ends of the floor, but I gave up a lot of offensive rebounds so I have to slap myself on the wrist for that," said centre Andre Drummond, who finished with 11 points and 12 rebounds. A game after going scoreless against the Clippers, Jennings shot 11 of 23 against the team that drafted him in the first round in 2009. Facing off against Knight at one point in the third quarter, Jennings hit a deep 3 to give Detroit a 76-63 lead, then turned to the crowd and pointed his index finger to his forehead. The Bucks started chipping away. With the shot clock winding down at the end of the third quarter, Butler hit a long 3 to get Milwaukee within 84-81. "That was definitely a momentum-changer. If we get that rebound and secure that ball, we go into the fourth up seven or eight points," Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said. Just another highlight from a memorable game for Butler. His play off the bench was especially important given the Bucks were without starting centre Larry Sanders and veteran guard O.J. Mayo due to illness. As for Butlers bobblehead doll, the likeness was close enough. "It looks like my cousin," he said, "but itll do, we are related." NOTES: The Pistons, the NBAs top offensive rebounding team coming into the night at 14.4 per game, were outrebounded on the offensive glass, 12-9 ... Milwaukee G Luke Ridnour wore a sleeve around the right wrist he sprained on Saturday against the Spurs. ... Milwaukee used its 19th different starting lineup in its 41st game this season. Billige Air Max Online . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Air Max Billig . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back. http://www.airmaxnorge.com/ . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Air Max Salg . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it. Air Max Norge Nettbutikk .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday.Per Mertesacker has discussed the possibility of rejoining Werder Bremen, according to the German clubs captain. Mertesacker remains Arsenals skipper but is out of contract next summer and yet to play this season because of a serious knee injury.Officials from Bremen and Hannover, another of Mertesackers former club, have publicly declared an interest in bringing the centre-half back home next season. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. And current Bremen skipper Clemens Fritz told Bild: Weve talked about it [a return to Bremen]. It would be a good thing for the club.Mertesacker this month said he would conssider his future from January, when he will be free to discuss pre-contract terms with club on the continent.ddddddddddddThe World Cup winner has seen Arsenal sign £35m compatriot Shkodran Mustafi since his pre-season injury, but he told Kicker magazine: I believe that I can reach a level again on which I am important for the team. I have the feeling that this is not the end.The more time I allow my knee, the longer Ill be able to play football. I can increase the workload already and I am no longer in pain.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Arsenal stats Get a £10 free bet! Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '