Molotov Cocktail Party looking for shows

Swap Gigs and trade shows with local bands. Wanting to set up a tour or need a band to play your event or venue? Promoters use this forum to organize large scale shows as well.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

RyanDollar

Molotov Cocktail Party looking for shows

Post by RyanDollar »

We're a relatively new band from the waynedale area looking to play some shows soon, we're kindof punk/oldschoolhardcore/ska and more. Send me a message or email me if you're interested in booking us for a show. Boarder_zero_x@hotmail.com
"And life is too much like a pathless wood
Where your face burns and tickles with the cobwebs, Broken across it, and one eye is weeping, From a twig's having lashed across it open." Robert Frost
RyanDollar

mp3

Post by RyanDollar »

a very rough mp3 (basement recording) is up on the web. If you want to have some kind of idea what we sound like you should check it out. www.myspace.com/molotovcocktailpartyrock
Where your face burns and tickles with the cobwebs, Broken across it, and one eye is weeping, From a twig's having lashed across it open." Robert Frost
SOTW-Mike

Post by SOTW-Mike »

hey we might be setting up a show in decatur sometime next month, right now we are just trying to get bands, so far we have suvival of the weakest, either migrains or grave robber, maybe tri state killing spree...and then if you want in that could give us a good lineup
[url]http://www.survivaloftheweakest.tk[/url]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/AceMike/sotwbanner.jpg[/img]
willis

Post by willis »

its graverobber, us , and whoever else
willis

april 29

Post by willis »

he we have open spots for a show in decatur april 29 pleasse reply soon though we would like to have mostly punk bands so far on the list there is grave robber, survival of the weakest, and you (hopefully) ah hahaha
but get ahold of me if you would like to play
thanks
willis hecht III
willis

Post by willis »

im sorry grave robber is out but cheap bastard squad is in
RyanDollar

still searching

Post by RyanDollar »

We have 1 and maybe 2 shows next weekend. We're still looking for more after that though, send me a message if you have a slot with your band or at your venue.
RyanDollar

keeping this current

Post by RyanDollar »

Just trying to keep this current and let people know that we're still looking for shows. If you have anything leave a message. We played our first two shows this weekend and they were great shows, thanks to the guys who got those for us.
RyanDollar

Post by RyanDollar »

keeping it current, just let us know if you want us to play, we should have some new songs on the site soon
RyanDollar

Post by RyanDollar »

any new interest in booking us for a show? If so get ahold of me on here or the band myspace www.myspace.com/molotovcocktailpartyrock, or at my email address boarder_zero_x@hotmail.com
SOTW-Mike

Post by SOTW-Mike »

we would love to play with you guys again if you could get us....we dont have any shows right now and we would have to play early due to 3rd shift work scheduals but we could work something out if you would like us to play
[url]http://www.survivaloftheweakest.tk[/url]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/AceMike/sotwbanner.jpg[/img]
RyanDollar

shows

Post by RyanDollar »

Molotov Cocktail Party is back and is looking to play tons of shows. So if you have any please contact me.
Squalidfunk
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by Squalidfunk »

Contact Them Now!! for they will bring the rock! You don't even know MOFO!
I keep coming in too early. Heavy Cilantro, mmmmm.
RyanDollar

Post by RyanDollar »

I totally agree with Joe. We will bring the rock.