Musicians Needed to Play Acoustic Shows!

Swap Gigs and trade shows with local bands. Wanting to set up a tour or need a band to play your event or venue? Promoters use this forum to organize large scale shows as well.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Clan_Diah

Musicians Needed to Play Acoustic Shows!

Post by Clan_Diah »

The Shows are at Starbucks Cafe on State.

***** if your band and would like to just do some acoustic stuff
***** or your already in a band but just have some acoustic material
***** orrrrr your an up and coming artist

This is an awesome opportunity to get your music out and the guys at this new Starbucks are awesome people.
johnkru

Post by johnkru »

What time?
Irish from the waist up.

http://www.myspace.com/limitedstate
Clan_Diah

Post by Clan_Diah »

it will be on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. How many songs do you have?
mojodub

Post by mojodub »

We may be interested in some gigs at your place. we are an acoustic trio but can scale down if need be. we have been playing together for about a year and could fill a two to three hour slot. if you still have a need for a band please email me at mojodub@hotmail.com. thanks, mike
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Post by Jeff »

Last edited by Jeff on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clan_Diah

Post by Clan_Diah »

its in the Statewood plaza.....across the street from Lowes, Pizza Hut, McDonalds...all those places.....in the plaze where Panda Grill Buffet?
doubleshot
Regular
Regular

Post by doubleshot »

Clan Diah--

I realize this post is old but I am in a duo--DOUBLESHOT-- and we play acoustic rock and blues and are real interested in playing Saturday's or Sunday's. We are currently booked Fri.'s thru Jan. but are available otherwise. If you want a recommendation just call Sandy at Pepperchini's Pub at 637-5976. You can call me at 438-2062.

Thanks,

Dag from DOUBLESHOT
man I love those certain things
Clan_Diah

Post by Clan_Diah »

For all those still interested in playing at Starbucks on State Street please call Josh at Starbucks @ 471-4829

If he's not there just live a message, make sure you tell the person that answers the phone that your looking to play there.

thanks and tell him who sent you.......

jackie
abandonarlington
Troll
Troll

Post by abandonarlington »

I know this post is quite old, and what I'm looking for is really far in advance, but I'm in a band called Abandon Arlington and we're booking a tour this summer and need a date in Ft. Wayne sometime between May 28 and June 3. We're a punk band, but have played acoustic shows before and will play with any genre of music. Email me back if ANYONE is interested in swapping a show. We're from Louisville.

Peace-
- Danny
matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Post by matthewsturm »

Danny,

What kind of stuff do you do? Do you have a myspace site, or anything with some tracks on it?
songbirdfortwayne
Regular
Regular

Post by songbirdfortwayne »

And hey Danny, I'm from Louisville myself - (pre 1994 anyway), born in Bardstown. I used to do a lot of promotions and booking. I'll check around the next week or so and get back at ya. Sturm, who just posted, also an excellent resource on the local scene and a dang fine musician himself (in a couple different bands, including his own).
Promote and Support your local musicians! Buy their CDs and frequent the venues where they play!

I Support local LIVE music!!!!!