LEGAL WALL?

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

would you support a legal wall

yes
93%
no
7%

Total votes: 14

sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

Dose-V.I.K wrote:
LowLife wrote:oh ya you all bees knowin im down with a legal wall!! but we should bomb the f**k out of the fort!!!
we as in you paint.................................X-an??????????
thats what i'm gathered from the username and the mention of the spot by the bus station.....
Dose-V.I.K
Venomous Ink Krew
Venomous Ink Krew

Post by Dose-V.I.K »

for you sopeImageImage

.just to give you a smile :grab: she is so fire :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/dose/marc-eckos-getting-up-contents-under-pressure-20050518051821729.jpg[/img]
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

the pic on the left is kinda scary, but thats my b*tch right there :---)
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

=^-..-^= wrote:I know it would never happen, but it would be cool if the local graf artists could colour up the big, ugly sound barriers they are going to install on I - 69.

Come to think of it, how about seeing if you could legally paint up all the cement support columns on the Norfolk Southern Elevation through downtown?
I - 69 was my pallet last night........ it was EXTREMELY foggy :D
rezin
lib-mod cannibal Norwegian deth metal
lib-mod cannibal Norwegian deth metal

Post by rezin »

sope wrote:
=^-..-^= wrote:I know it would never happen, but it would be cool if the local graf artists could colour up the big, ugly sound barriers they are going to install on I - 69.

Come to think of it, how about seeing if you could legally paint up all the cement support columns on the Norfolk Southern Elevation through downtown?
I - 69 was my pallet last night........ it was EXTREMELY foggy :D
word? i wanna see...
www.myspace.com/hillgrassbluebillyfw / www.dirtyfootfamily.com
www.myspace.com/rolandogreenisaturd
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

Sope,

Clever, Rhymewise, and EDS were the only ones that showed up last night. Clever was really hyped on meetin yall but, you bums didn't show up!!!!

Well, atleast I see you guys were out doing positive things. Haha! DOPE!

Give,
Glyde Drexler
Bodily Funktions
Glide Productions
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

JEDIGLIDE wrote:Sope,

Clever, Rhymewise, and EDS were the only ones that showed up last night. Clever was really hyped on meetin yall but, you bums didn't show up!!!!

Well, atleast I see you guys were out doing positive things. Haha! DOPE!

Give,
Glyde Drexler
Bodily Funktions
Glide Productions
yea man, i was hyped to meet him too, but i got the days mixed up, i thought it was tonight. i plan on going to the midwest graff expo tomorrow, so i might see you there??

i'm going to take some flix of the sh*t i hit up last night, and put them on this thread....... so stay tuned.
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

Yea the graf expo was dope. I didnt' get to see the murals being painted because we left too late at night and didn't get there in time. But I did see the finished products. Scribe WRECKED sh*t!!! I was also feeling this one that wasn't completed yet, it had Spawn and some evil alien bboy in a purple and grey jumpsuit. I got to meet a lot of the members of Made U Look last night that I had never met before. We pretty much were just able to hit up the afterparty and bust with a lot of the bboys. Met up with Sankofa(from Ft. Wayne) and Fangface. Saw a lot of peeps that I haven't seen forever. Good Times.

Give,
Jedi Glide
Glide Productions
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

Sope:

Get out your scaffolding – I thought of a terribly ugly gray edifice that could benefit from some cannage:

ONE SUMMIT SQUARE!

I'm not sure who you'd have to ask to get permission; but I'm sure they'd be happy to have SOMETHING done to that aesthetic nightmare. . .
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

Thats one of the "ILL SPOTS" in Fort Wayne.

Others include:
Sunbeam Bread Sign
Courthouse
Allen County Jail

I could go on forever but rather a writer from back in the days to post them.

Give,
Glidius Maximus
LowLife
RockStar
RockStar

Post by LowLife »

dose and sope yep you are correct! not like its blunt or any thing<lowlife> i don't see the connection? :evil:
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

JEDIGLIDE wrote:Yea the graf expo was dope. I didnt' get to see the murals being painted because we left too late at night and didn't get there in time. But I did see the finished products. Scribe WRECKED shite!!! I was also feeling this one that wasn't completed yet, it had Spawn and some evil alien bboy in a purple and grey jumpsuit. I got to meet a lot of the members of Made U Look last night that I had never met before. We pretty much were just able to hit up the afterparty and bust with a lot of the bboys. Met up with Sankofa(from Ft. Wayne) and Fangface. Saw a lot of peeps that I haven't seen forever. Good Times.

Give,
Jedi Glide
Glide Productions
yea dude the expo was ILL!!!! there was some bad ass sh*t there. i was stoked to see a montana booth. i splurged and bought $45 worth. i'm sure you missed it but some chick rolled up with her taurus in primer grey and told the writer to get loose. i'll post the pics on here pretty soon.
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

by the way, could someone tell me how to post a pic? i have them on my comp. but i was wondering if i need a site to hos it or if i can just copy and paste. please help[/img]
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

You'll have to put them on myspace, yahoo, photobucket, or somethin like that. Kind of like a personal website. Once its on the net, type in the link and then put Image after the link.

like this:

When you load them up to a website makesure its in a jpg format.

Give,
Glidius Maximus
Glide Productions
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

i hope this works. but heres the car i was talking about.[/img]