LEGAL WALL?

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

would you support a legal wall

yes
93%
no
7%

Total votes: 14

sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

i hope this works. but heres the car i was talking about.[/img]
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

oh, and this is for you rezin..... :D

JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

SOPE.... I mean DOPE.

Give,
Glyde Drexler
Glide Productions
LowLife
RockStar
RockStar

Post by LowLife »

where is that sope? :evil:
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

its on washington center. you can see it going down 69. look to the right between the lima rd. exit, and the coldwater exit.
LowLife
RockStar
RockStar

Post by LowLife »

sope wrote:its on washington center. you can see it going down 69. look to the right between the lima rd. exit, and the coldwater exit.
good stuff my man! :evil:
Dose-V.I.K
Venomous Ink Krew
Venomous Ink Krew

Post by Dose-V.I.K »

Imageheres some bullsh*t
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/dose/marc-eckos-getting-up-contents-under-pressure-20050518051821729.jpg[/img]
LowLife
RockStar
RockStar

Post by LowLife »

i like it dose, give some info on the poll for a graf website name! :evil:
Dose-V.I.K
Venomous Ink Krew
Venomous Ink Krew

Post by Dose-V.I.K »

an old school piece pieceImage

and what are you talkin about lowlife. a fort wayne graf site?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/dose/marc-eckos-getting-up-contents-under-pressure-20050518051821729.jpg[/img]
Clever One
Regular
Regular

Post by Clever One »

Getting a legal wall is not hard at all, I got wallace st. legalized until Graham Richard happened. Anyways, whoever gets one should try to get one that faces the woods or something out of sight completely so that it doesn't get decimated by wack kids and taken away by the city for being an eyesore. I would come out and paint and I'm positve it would get sorce and reck, unol and other artists to get down.
-The Apostle
Get Ready For The Revolution!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/CleverOne/CKCbusinessCard.jpg[/img]
Dose-V.I.K
Venomous Ink Krew
Venomous Ink Krew

Post by Dose-V.I.K »

im still looking to it .who do you consider to be ''WACK''
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

Clever One wrote:Getting a legal wall is not hard at all, I got wallace st. legalized until Graham Richard happened. Anyways, whoever gets one should try to get one that faces the woods or something out of sight completely so that it doesn't get decimated by wack kids and taken away by the city for being an eyesore. I would come out and paint and I'm positve it would get sorce and reck, unol and other artists to get down.
i'm all about making this happen, so i was wondering, (since you got wallace leagalized and all) do you think i should approach the city about this, or a buisness? i had a very good wall in mind, its on the river greenway between wells, and i think spring st. i might be wrong, but anyways its a huge cement wall thats been hit up a million times, and when your riding or walking down the greenway, nobody would be able to see the graff.
Clever One
Regular
Regular

Post by Clever One »

Sope, I responded in your pm, check it out and write back.
-The Apostle
Clever One
Regular
Regular

Post by Clever One »

Oh yeah,

And who I would consider wack would be anyone (calling himself a writer) who does not respect or care to know the history of the art, both international and local.

Anyone who goes over a better writer than themselves for no apparent reason, especially if what you do does not cover completely what the other person did ( this applies on to illegal work though - on a legal wall space is limited and this is understood).

Anyone who does not allow a dope piece on a legal wall to burn for at least two weeks (or more depending on the size of the wall and space available).

Anyone who has been writing for over a year and hasn't figured out that you paint your outline after the piece is filled in (retards).

Anyone stupid enough to dis me (don't make me come back suckas!).

Anyone naming himself a *king, this title can only be bestowed upon you by other writers, I never called myself a king until the majority of writers in this town reffered to me as such (and they have - and do).

And especially anyone who only writes in black books and claims to be a writer, especially thoughs who attach the name king to themselves and have never painted a single piece.

*side note: I don't think Slick (king slick) is a wack writer, I like his stuff, but I did think it was wack and super arrogant of him to come out calling himself that and I still don't like it but hey... I guess he does it as an actual part of his name or whatever so maybe it's not meant to be a title but this is a hard call as we all know a writer who calls himself king is stating that he is the best at something - bombin,letters,characters,or overall.
-The Apostle
LowLife
RockStar
RockStar

Post by LowLife »

if i could get some help at sunset buffing after a few weeks i could try to b.s. my way into gettin' a wall there inside<doors open of course for ventalaition<?>i cant spell> :evil: :evil: