Dear ________:

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Dear ________:

Post by adam atherton »

feel free to post yours. i think this is something that we have needed for awhile.

.....Indiana highway drivers: the left lane is for passing, not for driving 55mph in a 70mph zone when people are trying to get to work.

thanks,
A
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Lady that works in the next office.

Your perfume is creating a black hole and is sucking all of the breathable air out of the office.

Next time you buy perfume please avoid "Dead French Whore"...or whatever scent you're currently killing my plants with.
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by adam atherton »

....Scotts.

just because you slather a terrible sauce on what can barely be described as 'pork', you do not have the right to call this abysmal culinary abortion "barbecue ribs".
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Fellow shopper, 10 items or less, means,..um...ah..

Less is always more
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Angry Female Dwarf at O'Charlies.

Just because life dealt you a crappy hand does not mean you can be an annoying b*tch.

I am sure you were not hired because of your personality, and the fact that you're "handicapped" does not mean that *some* patrons will not call you out for your sh*tty service.

Point me to my seat and smile....leave the attitude at home.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

AHAHAHAHA...Amen! She's a horrible waitress/server![/quote]
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Person driving like a f'ing moron while talking on your cell phone.

You're going to get kicked in the neck one of these days. Pay attention to that thing called "the road" and "traffic".
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by adam atherton »

girl that cleans the offices:

i understand you are paid hourly, but when you shut down the break room so you can polish the toaster for the fifth time this week, you are keeping us away from the coffee pot.

move it along.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Dear co-worker,

I am not a licensed psychologist. While it is painfully obvious that you need to see one, I have no formal psychology education and no experience dealing with any of your considerable psychiatric problems. Therefore I shall no longer be listening to your continuous ramblings on about your shack-up boyfriend, his neurotic teenage daughters, your sex life, his severely screwed up family or any of your other problems. Please check yourself into one of our fine mental health facilities in town - the sooner the better.

Signed,

Me and about 25 other people with whom you have crossed significant personal barriers with.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

bassjones wrote:Dear co-worker,

I am not a licensed psychologist. While it is painfully obvious that you need to see one, I have no formal psychology education and no experience dealing with any of your considerable psychiatric problems. Therefore I shall no longer be listening to your continuous ramblings on about your shack-up boyfriend, his neurotic teenage daughters, your sex life, his severely screwed up family or any of your other problems. Please check yourself into one of our fine mental health facilities in town - the sooner the better.

Signed,

Me and about 25 other people with whom you have crossed significant personal barriers with.
Hmmm...Anderson's mom?
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

The_Dude wrote:
bassjones wrote:Dear co-worker,

Signed,

Hmmm...Anderson's mom?
I don't consider my bitches to be co-workers, more employees.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-

www.bradjonesbass.com
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
G Fresh
RockStar
RockStar

Post by G Fresh »

CWallace,

Fortwaynemusic.com should not look like the label from a bottle of "Dead French Whore no5". But you're getting closer. :lol:

TIC 80%
http://www.myspace.com/matthewgates
http://www.youtube.com/MattyGFresh
Support Local Original Music
Krieves
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Krieves »

The_Dude wrote:Person driving like a f'ing moron while talking on your cell phone.

You're going to get kicked in the neck one of these days. Pay attention to that thing called "the road" and "traffic".
A couple of years ago, when I starting riding a motorcycle, I quickly learned to avoid riding anywhere near a bonehead on a cell phone. People driving and talking are about 20 times more likely to change lanes/speed unexpectedly. On a bike, there's nothing between you and the boneheads.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Krieves wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Person driving like a f'ing moron while talking on your cell phone.

A couple of years ago, when I starting riding a motorcycle, I quickly learned to avoid riding anywhere near a bonehead on a cell phone. People driving and talking are about 20 times more likely to change lanes/speed unexpectedly. On a bike, there's nothing between you and the boneheads.
That's a sore subject with me, since one of my friends was killed by a dumbass teenage girl talking on her cell phone. He didn't stand a chance.
"brad!

www.bradjonesbass.com
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

The_Dude wrote:
AHAHAHAHA...Amen! She's a horrible waitress/server!
[/quote]

This person exists?? Oh...I know where we are going for dinner tonight...lol...

Chris