Exploring different domains and genres of writing

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

NiamhBradshaw

Exploring different domains and genres of writing

Post by NiamhBradshaw »

When writing a book, you need to know that the demographics and preferences of young readers are entirely different from adult readers. I am not a professional writer but I aspire to become one. I believe that writing content for adults is relatively easier as compared to writing entirely for children. I do not think I would have the time and dedication to put into not only the content but the illustration creation as well.
However, the act of acquiring has become simpler as several affordable children’s book illustrators are out there that can help you out. I think that a professional writer possesses the talent to write content belonging to various genres and tones so I am considering writing a children’s book. Since it is easy to find illustrators across the web but it would be appreciable if you people shared references of some credible illustrators.