Stupid Criminal of the Week

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Stupid Criminal of the Week

Post by =^-..-^= »

No link, but it was in the Urinal Gazette this morning:

The 107.9 van was parked at BP on Calhoun and Rudisill, passing out bumper stickers to promote their bad music.

A man rode up on his bike and asked for a McDonald's gift certificate. When the lady said she was not passing out Mickkey D coups, the man pulled up his shirt and showed that he was wearing a gun.

Scared, she found a certificate for a free cheeseburger and handed it to him. He took it and threw the bumper sticker back at her. He rode off on his bike.

•1: "Hey Charlie! You've been locked up in this pen fer 5 years, gettin' it in the butt every night. Whadja' do to get in here?"

"Uhhhh, I stole a McDonalds gift certificate from a lady at gunpoint. . . "

•2: Uhh, police? Yeah, just check the surveillance cam at the McDonalds - 1000 FEET AWAY. Chances are, this genius rode over and cashed it in within the next ten minutes.
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
GoDownProductions
Regular
Regular

Post by GoDownProductions »

Not to mention he threw the bumper sticker, with his fingerprints on it, back to her. hahahaha