Myspace sucks

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

poopstains
SuperStar
SuperStar

Myspace sucks

Post by poopstains »

has anyone else had trouble with myspace lately. It takes for ever for it to load anything, and I don't believe its my internet because all other web pages load just fine. I was wondering if it is just myspace or if myspace just hates my computer.

Hell while I'm at it if their are any computer savvy folk out their, which I know their are what does this mean "Ati External Event Utility EXE Module stopped working and was closed" I know it has something to do with my graphics card, but what?
martymieux8266
Regular
Regular

Post by martymieux8266 »

i used to say that all the time. it's always got something wrong with it, something's constantly being worked on/changed... that said, i deleted my myspace in like december.
Krieves
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Krieves »

For me, the performance of MySpace varies from day to day. I think they are constantly changing things on the backend.

It also has a huge amount to do with the profiles you visit. Since the style of the pages run off Cascading Style Sheets and many of these are hosted remotely, you are waiting on a remote server for the page to load.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

They're constantly updating it and there are millions (possibly billions) of people using it on a daily basis.

Maybe you should ask for a membership refund...
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

to speed things up. Disable html in comments and avoid profiles that feature a gazillion graphics and add-ons.

Oh and get inspi(red)
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.