ski waxing

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

therecordinghouse
I Been Around
I Been Around

ski waxing

Post by therecordinghouse »

anyone know of a place locally that waxes skis? i used to get my done at roots, but they went out of business... :?
Lynn Graber
www.therecordinghouse.com
Studio and Mobile Recording, Fort Wayne, IN.
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by adam atherton »

not sure, but you may want to try d i c k's sporting goods, or maybe gander mountain. if not, i'm sure they can direct you someplace.
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

The Ski Pole out at Village of Coventry does I think...assuming they are still there. I have always gone to Root's so I am in the same boat this year as well.

I am kinda part of the ski club and can post a message asking for some good locals...

Good luck...and if you find someone before I do please let me know...

Also...you ski much? Let's car pool this year!! :) I don't get to go as much as I used to since I am married now and she doesn't exactly ski...HOWEVER...I am flyer out to Lake Tahoe for a week in January..;) ALL SKI FOR ONE WEEK! Ok...3 days of the week...Jackie is going shopping..:)

Chris
Krieves
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Krieves »

I've always waxed my own. All you need is old iron, wax, a cork block, and a edge scraper. It's kinda a pain, but works great.
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

Well stupid me doesn't take care of his so they need a good sanding each year also..lol.

I am also not very free in my time to try something only to have to take it in anyway to have repaired...

Chris
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

"...as I was watching her wax her skies..."
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.