Spider-Man 3 trailer to debut Thursday night!

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Spider-Man 3 trailer to debut Thursday night!

Post by matthewsturm »

Official Spider-Man 3 Trailer Announcement
Source: Sony Pictures Entertainment
November 8, 2006

Spider-Man fans will get a long-awaited sneak peek at Columbia Pictures' highly anticipated motion picture Spider-Man 3 when a new, full-length, two-and-a-half minute trailer debuts in a special unprecedented "road block" across Viacom Inc.'s brands and on the CBS Television Network on Thursday, November 9, at approximately 10:00 pm. Spider-Man 3, starring Tobey Maguire and directed by Sam Raimi, kicks off next summer's moviegoing season on May 4, 2007.

The television networks airing the new trailer include BET, CBS, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV, MTV2, Spike TV and VH1, with each supporting the event with custom promotions both on-air and online. A total of 14 online destinations from Viacom's networks are supporting the airing of the trailer, including AddictingGames.com, AddictingClips.com, BET.com, MTV.com, IFILM.com, Nick.com, ComedyCentral.com, GameTrailers.com, LOGOonline.com, Neopets.com, SpikeTV.com, The-N.com, VH1.com, and Xfire.com.

Immediately following the television premiere, a high-definition version of the trailer will be available exclusively on MTV Networks' IFILM.com.

"The 'Spider-Man' franchise appeals to audiences of all ages and we wanted to find a special partner that would reach Spidey fans everywhere," said Valerie Van Galder, President of Domestic Marketing for the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group. "This is not only event television, but it's event online programming and Viacom and CBS have an umbrella of world renowned brands that were a perfect match for our movie online, on cable and on network television. We couldn't be more excited to launch this new 'Spider-Man 3' trailer in this innovative way."

In Spider-Man 3, based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. As Spider-Man basks in the public's adulation for his accomplishments, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. His newfound self-assuredness is jeopardized when he faces the battle of his life against two of the most feared villains ever, Sandman and Venom, whose unparalleled power and thirst for retribution threaten Peter and everyone he loves.

Spider-Man 3 reunites the cast and filmmakers from the first two blockbuster adventures -- which have grossed more than $1.6 billion worldwide.

talk about a marketing blitz!
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Schweet!

8)
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Post by Massage...Bored »

Dammit! i was gonna bust out the first linky. Why do you have to crush my dreams from so far away?
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

IFILM sucks, btw.
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

uhhh...looks super cool. (as expected)
music, cubs, work, eat, sleep....repeat.....
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

iFilm.com does suck, but here is the link.

http://www.ifilm.com/presents/spiderman3
music, cubs, work, eat, sleep....repeat.....
matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Post by matthewsturm »

w. o. w. fantastic. fan boys wet dream. No Venom. HA! Pleasure delay. This is the comic book movie I've been waiting for. It cannot, should not, and will not be better than this. Word.
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

Sweet Christmas those Sandman visuals looked good. I was worried that it'd be too CGI(ish) for me, but they pulled it off.

"Do you remember Ben Parker?"
"What does he have to do with this?"
"EVERYTHING!"
Beautiful.

Plus I'm pretty sure I spotted a green glider in there with some pumpkin bombs. Harry reclaiming his father's mantle? 3 villians in this movie? Spectacular.
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

I'm glad we didn't see Venom. I did love Peter in the blacksuit. It has always been my favorite. I even had the 'Secret Wars' action figure with the shield-thing! (I also had Wolverine and Dr. Doom).
Harry reclaiming his father's mantle? 3 villians in this movie? Spectacular.
The rumors are he's only the Green Goblin / Hobgoblin for a short time. I'm guessing the Black Suit Spidey kills him by accident.
flapjacks
RockStar
RockStar

Post by flapjacks »

"We will eat your brains!"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4453/davidhasselhoff2gc.jpg[/img][/url]

David hasselhoff, a rocket of dissapointment
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

sharkmansix wrote:The rumors are he's only the Green Goblin / Hobgoblin for a short time. I'm guessing the Black Suit Spidey kills him by accident.
I think he f*cks him up, but in the end Harry will sacrifice himself for Peter. I'm so standing by this prediction. I think Sturm backed me up on it a while back.
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

i think this will be good

i didn't much care for the first and ejected the second about 20 minutes in
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Sankofa wrote: i didn't much care for the first and ejected the second about 20 minutes in
You haven't watched the finest comic to movie transfer to date all the way through? For shame!
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

Massage...Bored wrote:
Sankofa wrote: i didn't much care for the first and ejected the second about 20 minutes in
You haven't watched the finest comic to movie transfer to date all the way through? For shame!
He never said he didn't watch Sin City. :D
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

MrSpall wrote: He never said he didn't watch Sin City. :D
Oh, good manuver.

I still think Spidey 2 is a better "film".