Remind me...

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Remind me...

Post by Oliver's Army »

...to never fall asleep at halftime of the next Arizona/Chicago Monday night football game.

WTF?

I miss all the fun.
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Yeah well I bet the Bears miss their offence!

:lol:
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

I was thinking about starting a thread last night 'Who is watching Monday Night Football?'

I know I havn't been...I don't know what it is about the game being on ESPN..I just have not been drawn to it...I don't think they promot it as much as ABC always has so it has lost it's flare...

BUT...last night...that is the reason you watch the game WHEREVER it is...

And take into consideration I am not a Bears fan at ALL...I have a thing against the Cards due to the fact that James defected to them...but damn I was rooting for the Bears that last 10 minutes...

I am confused though...I thought the Cards only got James from the Colts...I didn't realize Vanderchoke went with him...lol.

Chris
bwohlgemuth
Addict
Addict

Post by bwohlgemuth »

Oh boy....

WHAT A FRIGGING GAME!!!!!!

The Bears got owned for 56 minutes of that game....I don't think I've ever screamed that loud when Hester ran the punt back.

I've got tickets for the Bears/Miami game in a couple of weeks. We have a bunch of work to do, but that was one hell of a game!!!!!!!!!!!

/Lifetime Bears fan
//Bears-Colts in Miami!!!!!
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

I left my buddy's house when Grossman fumbled just before the half and they went up 17-0.

What a HUGE win for the Bears.

And I hate ESPN's coverage. I love Tony Kornheiser. Joe Theissman, on the other hand...blah. And Charles Barkley in the booth? That fool sounded like John Madden on Xanax.
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

The_Dude wrote:I left my buddy's house when Grossman fumbled just before the half and they went up 17-0.

What a HUGE win for the Bears.

And I hate ESPN's coverage. I love Tony Kornheiser. Joe Theissman, on the other hand...blah. And Charles Barkley in the booth? That fool sounded like John Madden on Xanax.
I was so happy I didn't turn off the tube. The game turned around so fast.

I can't stand ESPN coverage either. Joe Theisman drives me to insanity. I never thought I would say it, but I like the Sunday night games so much better.
music, cubs, work, eat, sleep....repeat.....
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Remember when? :lol:
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

I usually call the guy THEESman instead of Theisman...his original name. Even though he is from Notre Dame, I have never liked him in the booth. Get me "Rocket" Ismail any day!
music, cubs, work, eat, sleep....repeat.....
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

The_Dude wrote:I love Tony Kornheiser
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Sankofa wrote:
The_Dude wrote:I love Tony Kornheiser
I always watch until the end anymore. I was at the Michigan vs Colorado game when Kordell Stewart threw that last second 60 yard bomb to win it at the end... I was walking out of the stadium because I thought the game was over when all of a sudden dead silence from inside the stadium other than the 200 Colorado fans that were there. I've never left early again.

A friend of mine was at the World Series game in LA when Kirk Gibson hit that home run off Eckersley... He was in the parking lot leaving. He's never left early again either.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

I never leave a game early...EVER...

I remember that famous MNF game when the Jets came back and back and back and back...

They showed footage of the traffice leaving...and then they showed footage of the cars litterally TURNING AROUND to get BACK to the stadium...

The place was near empty and filled most of the way back up again for the ending...AMAZING...

I can't even remember who they played, but I know I was at C-Street watching the game when they used to do a MNF thing...was a great time.

Chris