Tremendous Casting

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Tremendous Casting

Post by Massage...Bored »

In the wake of great casting of comic book characters, Bale as Batman, I loved Routh as Supes, Pearlman is the perfect Hellboy, Jackman as Wolvie (who knew, but I had a secret wish they would've gotten Glenn Danzig for it), I can't wait to see Ledger tackle the edgier/darker Joker, now comes......

Iron Man/Tony Stark will be played by Robert Downey Jr. Wow, I sincerely hope they keep the moustache, John Favareau is making some great ballsy decisions with this film so far.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30225
matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Post by matthewsturm »

w
matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Post by matthewsturm »

o
matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Post by matthewsturm »

w
matthewsturm
Regular
Regular

Post by matthewsturm »

thats one of the coolest things I've ever heard. It could only be better if a white Billy Dee Williams played Tony Stark. Seriously....awesome.
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Re: Tremendous Casting

Post by Sankofa »

Massage...Bored wrote:Jackman as Wolvie (who knew, but I had a secret wish they would've gotten Glenn Danzig for it but there aren't too many adamantium laden midgets)
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

It'll be interesting to see a recovering addict play an addict character. I really hope they can make this more then just cool CG of Iron Man with little connection to the comics.

I wanna see Stark's fight with the demon in the bottle.

Don't get me wrong; I'll still need some awesome CG. I just am glad it has the potential to be much more then that. I've read it covers from the 'clunky' armor in the beginning to the Red and Gold stuff we know and love.