"Hey, fatty...what's in the lunchbox?"

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

MynameisJenn
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by MynameisJenn »

Massage...Bored wrote:Last night I was a t Zambucca's (first time) to see Three-o Huxtable and I decided to try some of the grub. I order the Scarface grinder which is pulled-pork, mozzarella cheese, and red onions. I ordered it without those nasty onions and waited for it to come out. By the time it was to my table my girlfriend had gotten a sour stomache for some reason so I was forced to hurry with the eatin'. It was the best presented sandwich I had ever seen, great big oven baked bread and pork oozin' out the sides with a side of chilled pasta salad. Looked great, to my surprise it was mostly fat than it was actual meat, and big shocker, there tons of red onions melted underneath the cheese. It was the worst sandwich I had ever encountered and I won't ever order food there again.

Service - A

Actual Food - F
this has happened to me too...but i was a bit(h and sent it back...and once it returned I took a bite and gave the rest to Corey because it didn't taste very good at all!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/sankofa/jennnewsig.jpg[/img]
flapjacks
RockStar
RockStar

Post by flapjacks »

bassjones wrote:
adam atherton wrote:Place: Arby's

Ordered: the new "gyro" combo, curly fries, and a cup o' cheese.

Grade: D+

Paid: $5.69

this meal would have earned a solid B+ had it not been for that turd of a sandwich, this terrible spawn of all that is edible and evil. the only thing that even remotely made it gyroesque was the fact that it came in a pita, and had some vegetation (lettuce?? WHAT?), tomato and onion. RED f*#king onion. every greek person that has ever died is now spinning in their graves because of this tragedy.

this is a sandwich that could end a marriage. this is a sandwich that could start a war.

if someone offers you this disgusting pile of roast beef crap, smack them immediately in the face. they are NOT your friend. they are trying to hurt you.

if the drive thru person suggests it, yell "NO!" loudly, then call them bad names.

the curlies always make me happy, tho. i like arby's generally.
Funny story... I pulled into Arby's last night to get dinner before class, saw the poster for the new gyro sandwich, and thought hmmm... Then I decided if I was going to order a gyro, I might as well drive a block and get a good one instead, so I promptly exited the Arby's drive through and went to King Gyro's instead. I don't regret that decision one bit. Gyro with Feta = a tiny slice of heaven right here on earth.

Today's lunch = back to the Ramen noodles. D-
i guess you should stick to promoting the curly fries and roast beef if you're arbys
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4453/davidhasselhoff2gc.jpg[/img][/url]

David hasselhoff, a rocket of dissapointment
MynameisJenn
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by MynameisJenn »

I forgot my lunch today and refuse to eat school chicken nuggets ARRRR and I wouldn't be able to if I tried...I got confused and thought that at 10:20 am was a plan period-not a lunchtime...so here I am at the end of my real plan period with no lunch and no nicotine just lots of h20 and diet mountain dew!!!

F-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/sankofa/jennnewsig.jpg[/img]
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Lunch at Cebolla's, Glenbrook

Was seated with 30 seconds of arriving.
Had chips and water within 30 seconds of that.
Order was taken within 2 minutes.
Food arrived in 5 minutes.

Ordered the Caso dip and a Chicken Chimi.

Hot, juicy, spicy.

Check arrived without asking for it.

A+
Last edited by Oliver's Army on Wed May 03, 2006 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doubleshot
Regular
Regular

Post by doubleshot »

I'm horrified, shocked that anyone would order a gyro from anywhere other that a "real" Gyro shop---King Gyro's for example. Arby's? Come on. You gonna buy the "Real Maine Lobster Strips" when they come out as well?

King Gyro's regular gyro--- $3.85 Check it.

And Jenn, don't fight the FWCS nuggets man. They will win you over. You can't resist! Muwhaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!!! Taste the parts feeble minion! Yessss! Yess!!! :twisted:
man I love those certain things
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Oliver's Army wrote:Lunch at Cebolla's

Was seated with 30 seconds of arriving.
Had chips in water within 30 seconds of that.
Order was taken within 2 minutes.
Food arrived in 5 minutes.

Ordered the Caso dip and a Chicken Chimi.

Hot, juicy, spicy.

Check arrived without asking for it.

A+
That's what you'll get 9 times out of 10, too. Ceballo's rocks!

MY LUNCH...

RESTAURANT: Smokey Bones

FOOD: Beef Brisket, baked beans, steamed broccoli, garlic/Texas toast

COST: Free

COMMENTS: I love brisket. Though it wasn't the best brisket in the world, it's easily the best thing I've had from Smokey Bones with the exception of the baked beans, which flat out ROCK. Their ribs = overrated. Don't even argue because you lose already.

The broccoli...well it was broccoli. The toast was soggy from the steam but I actually prefer that over crunchy toast anyways.

RATING: B
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Dude.

Are you giving out handjobs for free lunches again?

Have some pride.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Homemade Roastbeef sandwich w/Provolone cheese, apple
"Countrytime Lemonade"

grade = B+
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Subway, spicy Italian, Double meat, toasted, with banana peppers, salt&pepper, Mayo (real, not lite).

Grade - a solid B

Fleek, I'm trying to get my father-in-law to give me a few briskets. He's a high-end beef distributor - ask Atherton about the burger. If I get some, I'll throw a small bbq party, and smoke a couple for you guys. I agree about the ribs at smokey bones. I don't think the brisket's all that great either - but when it's free, no complaints allowed.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Compared to ALL other brisket I've ever had, this was the worst. But then again, it's the best thing I've had from Smokey Bones AND it was free.

The baked beans though...good Lord...GRRREAT.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Oliver's Army wrote:Dude.

Have some pride.
I may not have any pride but I've saved lots of money on lunches!
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

The_Dude wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:Dude.

Have some pride.
I may not have any pride but I've saved lots of money on lunches!
Then it's an even trade.

heh.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

"Blue hair special"

Bob Evans in Auburn.

grade C-

(waitress didn't even know the menu)

service D-
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

Las Lomas

I had the #3 Lunch Special which consisted of an Chicken Quesodia (sp?), a soft taco and beans and rice.

I didn't eat the beans or rice just because I typically don't. The chicken soft taco was rather on the small side and quesodia (sp?) looked like it was made on a George Foreman grill.

The service was good and the food got there quickly.

I'd say: it gets a C in my book.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

^ I don't care what anyone says...that place doesn't even compare to Cebolla's.

And it's Quesadilla. "Knock it off, Napoleon. Make yourself a dang ques-a-dill-a!"