How should I structure my thesis/dissertation?

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

gailbrown

How should I structure my thesis/dissertation?

Post by gailbrown »

Writing a thesis is a unique experience and there may be no trendy consensus on what the pleasant manner to shape it's far. As a postgraduate student, you’ll possibly determine what form of structure suits your research challenge first-class after a session with your supervisor as well as by analyzing other theses of preceding postgraduate students on your college library. To some volume all postgraduate dissertations are specific, but there are simple structures that a postgraduate essay writing can follow. For Ph.D. college students, one possibility is to structure the thesis as a chain of magazine articles that may be submitted for a book to professional journals within the discipline. This form of shape could spare you the attempt of having to write the thesis and articles for e-book one at a time, but it is fairly unconventional and also you must talk it first with your supervisor earlier than choosing this approach.