Mojo Dub @ The Green Frog

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Mojo Dub @ The Green Frog

Post by Hutnick »

Mojo Dub » Green Frog » This Saturday

Bring extra socks »

The first pair is gonna get knocked off.
mojodub

Post by mojodub »

might want to bring some extra underwear too. you know... in case you have an accident. :D
Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Post by Hutnick »

mojodub wrote:might want to bring some extra underwear too. you know... in case you have an accident. :D

They're already in the bass bag. Never leave home without em'.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Hutnick wrote:
mojodub wrote:might want to bring some extra underwear too. you know... in case you have an accident. :D

You do that too? I bring them whenever I play more than half an hour away from home. Fresh underwear on the trip home is so nice. Clammy, sweaty underwear, not so nice. Fresh t-shirt too - and deodorant. Makes the trip home much more pleasant that way - for the passengers too:)
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Post by Hutnick »

bassjones wrote:
Hutnick wrote:

You do that too? I bring them whenever I play more than half an hour away from home. Fresh underwear on the trip home is so nice. Clammy, sweaty underwear, not so nice. Fresh t-shirt too - and deodorant. Makes the trip home much more pleasant that way - for the passengers too:)
I could give a damn about the passengers. I just don't like all the chaffing.
Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Post by Hutnick »

Thanks to everyone that braved the inclimate weather and came out to the show last night. We had a great time, and a great crowd! Can't wait until next time.