Marnee

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

jacks260
Troll
Troll

Marnee

Post by jacks260 »

On Friday, Nov. 16th, Marnee is performing live at The Bridge Cafe, at the corner of Union Chapel and Corbin Rd. Doors open at 7 pm. $5 Cover charge, all ages are welcome. Opening act will be the 1947 California Cupcake Company.
AJ
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

If you've never seen her, she's amazing. She's not yet in her teens, but can outwrite and outplay half the musicians I know. Definitely check her
out.

Plus I'm opening!
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo
Aero
Regular
Regular

Post by Aero »

She's definitely a talented singer, but unfortunately I'm skeptical as to whether she writes her own material. It's obvious that her dad wrote and designed her MySpace page and seems to pull most of the strings.
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

Don't know too much about that. Her dad seems like a really nice guy the times I've talked to him.

Either way, this show should be a great time for everyone involved. We've been working on a little new material - should be able to rock a few socks off in our opening set. Then I'm gonna sit back and watch this talented kid. I just hope she remembers me when she hits the top.
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo