White Hot Noise - round two

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

White Hot Noise - round two

Post by bassjones »

Mid-City September 15, from 10-2. We'll probably be doing the whole 4 hours, but we're thinking about having someone do the first set if you're a newer band and are interested. Must be in a similar genre - i.e. no metal bands. Funky, bluesy jam rock...

Come out for a good time, and let me know if you're interested in opening this one. As always, if you're a musician, bring your tool of choice and we'll probably have a jam or two with people sitting in if you want to join us. Let us know ahead of time if possible, so we can plan the set. If you're a drummer, Mike loves to play congas, so you can sit in on drums if you want.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
AndrewTeepleBassist
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by AndrewTeepleBassist »

I sent you an e-mail Brad.
mojodub

Post by mojodub »

the show has been moved to sept 8th, same time same place. still down to jam? awesome! lets do this. --mike
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Ollie you coming out tomorrow night? Any chance you could shoot some pics? I'll buy you a pitcher. or two.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-

www.bradjonesbass.com
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Unknown at this time.

I will run it past the Mrs and see what she's got in mind.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

cool. I need to chat with you about doing a video for a promo kit too. and pro pics for same. I'll get ahold of you another time if you can't make it.
"brad!

www.bradjonesbass.com
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Thanks to everyone who came out, especially Ollie who shot some pics for us, Gutowski for the blues, Josh for the hippie madness, Phil Schurgar (spelling??) for helping us turn "Spirits in a Material World" into a 20 minute free-form jazz expedition, and Q-Sanders who showed up at 2:15 and helped us turn our encore into a 45 minute jam session through Fire on the Bayou and Chameleon. You have an open invitation any time we play!

Very pleased for this being our first full-night show as a band. Now, time to go write some more original material. Plenty of covers though and now that we're more comfortable and have a better idea of what we do well together writing should be easier.
"brad!

www.bradjonesbass.com
Silencio
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Silencio »

bassjones wrote:.... for helping us turn "Spirits in a Material World" into a 20 minute free-form jazz expedition....
"You are witnesess at the new birth of Spinal Tap Mark II, hope you enjoy our new direction...on the bass, Derek Smalls, he wrote this....."

:D
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

:lol:
"brad!

www.bradjonesbass.com