NEW CALENDAR!

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

NEW CALENDAR!

Post by cwallace »

You can do your part. Start adding your information to the NEW calendar today...

We are still supporting the OLD calendar, but for a limited time. I will discuss with the staff a cut-off date and that will be ALL for it...

The new calendar will add a much better process to the boards for events...lots of new features will be integrated into the calendar.

Just get your shows on there now so we can start working on the features. Garr will also be working on porting what is on the OLD calendar, but if you get bored feel free to move things manually and let us know...

Thanks,
Chris
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

More notice.

As of July 1st the old calendar system will NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED. The attempt to post to it will redirect you to the NEW calendar.

If you have not posted upcoming shows to the new calendar there is an outside chance they will be lost.

We are doing what we can to move the old calendar events to the new calendar, but it is going to be done manually.

So please help out by posting to the NEW calendar only from now on. I won't even be checking to see if new events get posted there even if one or two slip by.

Chris
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

So I know I am going to be fighting this for MONTHS again, but please for the love of GOD will you start using the NEW calendar? heh...I just approved 5 new events on the old that are NOT on the new...

The links are dying slowly people...you won't get your shows out there pretty soon...

Garr will be putting the new code in effect soon also that will lock down the forums with show posting only coming from the calendar...:)

Anyway...it is for the benefit for EVERYONE...use the new calendar...

What do you want from US in return for getting you to use the new calendar??? I want to know...

Chris
sevesd93
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Post by sevesd93 »

The link on the front page is going to the old calendar which is causing some confusion. Why not kill that link and point it to the new one?
http://www.facebook.com/sevesd
http://www.myspace.com/sevesd
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

I just posted on the calendar, not sure if it's the old or new version.
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

sevesd93 wrote:The link on the front page is going to the old calendar which is causing some confusion. Why not kill that link and point it to the new one?
Yeah...I have to have Garr reroute that one.

The new calendar is the link in the menu at the top of the forums page...:)

Sorry about the confusion during the transition...it will all be better soon enough.

Chris