BLUDSPYRE

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

mike_delia22
Regular
Regular

BLUDSPYRE

Post by mike_delia22 »

WELL TO ALL OUR FRIENDS......WE ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING THE ALL AGES SHOW AT THE JAMCRIB ON SAT THE 10TH @ 11PM.
i HOPE TO SEE SOME NEW FACES THERE ROCKIN WITH US,
THANXXX FOR YOUR SUPPORT
coming back with a vengence !!!!!
Bludspyre2006

Post by Bludspyre2006 »

The songs are never limp, and they are so hard you could slam it in a door. We laugh at the nu-metal genre, we are a genetic mutation of metal. We are nu, we are rap. WE ARE BLUDSPYRE...............SO METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted:
BLUDSPYRE- We are so metal.
www.myspace.com/bludspyredudes
valentino11

Re: BLUDSPYRE

Post by valentino11 »

The most annoying thing New Balance Outlet about going to school is that it rains without an Nike Air Vapormax umbrella. I want to go to Cheap North Face Jacket the toilet to get some rain. In order to prevent a terrible Cheap Stone Island cold from coming to me, I quickly wiped the water on my hair with toilet paper after I Michael Kors Handbagsreturned to the classroom.
"Haha, telling you not to bring an umbrella, it’s Cheap Michael Kors Handbags a chicken soup! Haha, it’s so funny..." My naughty table was schadenfreaked, and my teeth were revealed. Nike Outlet Store He was called a classmate around me. It’s really irritating to watch my wolf jokes Air Max Tn Plus together.
Looking at his hateful face, UGG Australia I didn't beat a fight. Suddenly, I said to him, "Yes, Xiaoyu, I just met Wu on the way back to the toilet. UGG Slippers He asked me to bring words. For you, let you hurry to go to the office to find him, it seems that there is something urgent." Cheap UGG Boots As soon as I finished talking, my smile was solidified in Xiaoyu's face, Coach Outlet but I began to secretly laugh in my heart. Teacher Wu is our Cheap Kate Spade Handbag math teacher and is particularly fierce. Xiaoyu’s Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 mathematics performance has not been good, so he is particularly afraid of Wu, Nike Air Max and now he is more afraid of hearing Cheap Nike Shoes him to go to the office. But he quickly pretended to calmly pull the jacket Victoria Secret Clothing zipper out of the classroom. As soon as he got out of Adidas Superstar the classroom, he ran quickly in the direction of the office. Victoria Secret Outlet I also quickly followed.
The office building is not the same as our teaching building, Adidas Originals Superstar so Xiaoyu wants to find Teacher Wu and I have to rain like me. Nike Air Max Tn I looked at the shadow of Xiaoyu flying downstairs and didn't mention how Kate Spade Outlet Store happy I was. Xiaoyu probably ran too fast, his footsteps did not stabilize, Balenciaga Sneakers and suddenly fell, and the jacket was soaked Coach Factory with a lot of water. When he just got up, he met Wu, Coach Factory Outlet Store who was going to class. My heart suddenly stunned. I just revenged but I didn’t Kate Spade Outlet expect that if Wu did not find Xiaoyu, and Xiaoyu sold me, Kate Spade Outlet then Am I not terrible? What happened behind meCoach Outlet Online, I dare not look at it, and my legs were soft and I went back Coach Factory Outlet to the classroom to sit down, waiting for Xiaoyu to bring me Wu to come Fila Sandals to me.
After class, Xiaoyu walked in and sat down, Coach Outlet Store Online looked at me and said nothing. Coach Outlet Online Teacher Wu did not follow up. Now is a language class. Teacher Wang Adidas Backpack is very energetic on the stage. But Xiaoyu and I can’t listen. Xiaoyu is because the wet coat is a little cold, and I Nike Shirts can’t help but squeeze the water on my coat. My Eyes have also been staring at Xiaoyu's movements, Stussy Outlet and the mood has not been revengeful, but it is deeply embarrassing. Nike Air Max Black I want to apologize to Xiaoyu, but I can't open my mouth. I found out Fila Outlet that only two sheets of toilet paper left in The North Face Outlet the drawer were handed to Xiaoyu, indicating that he would wipe the clothes. Balenciaga Shoes Xiaoyu took the toilet paper and smiled at me. Stone Island Hoodie My heart is even more mixed!
I finally got off the class, and I also had the courage toNike Outlet say "I'm sorry" to Xiaoyu! Xiaoyu’s still wet jacket said with a smile: “It’s okay. I know you lied to me because Wu said that he didn’t Victoria Secret Outlet even look for me, but I also know why you lied to me, because I just laughed at you at first. So this time, Michael Kors Outlet Online the trick is even, and no one owes anyone."
I didn't expect Michael Kors Outlet the same table that I always hated to be such a generous person. UGG Outlet Store He not only forgave me, but also told Wu to tell me about it. UGG Outlet I realized that I was careful, and then I borrowed a lot of toilet paper from my classmates. Victoria Secret Pink I spread the sheets to help Xiaoyu absorb the water stains on his jacket.
A soaked coat made UGG Boots Sale me see the generosity of Xiaoyu at the same table, and made us a very good friend. Now we are still good friends, Coach Outlet Sale he still wears the jacket.